Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pay It Forward

Here's a chance to receive a gift in the mail. In turn, you are being asked to something nice for someone else.

Here's how it works:

  • Leave a comment here with your email address and blog address.
  • Make a post on your blog offering your own pay it forward.
  • Receive a gift from me within the next 6 months. (after I've confirmed your post)

This is a very simple way to spread some happiness and kindness to others.

Limited to the first 3 replies.

4 comments:

breno said...

How nice of you to keep this going. Read it on Wooly socks so I thiink it should be on brenoknits.blogspot.com soon, don't you.

breno said...

Forgot to email--knitmom7@yahoo.com

Prairie Chicken said...

I love to see people keeping this going. I have hoped to find someone who is dong this so I can continue the thought. Thank you for being one of them.

Jil Pulley

Prairie Chicken said...

Opps! I did not leave my e-mail addy & blog w/my post #3. My e-mail is jilwoodruffpulley@hotmail.com

my blogs are:
http://knittingforlibby.blogspot.com/

http://southernknittingwithhospitality.blogspot.com/

They are both just starting up but I will get my Pay it Forward up on them as soon as possible with a link back to your site. Give me a day or two. Thanks Jil Pullye