Friday, February 15, 2008

Arghhhh

Well I am quite frustrated at this point. I was working on the February KAL last night and somehow I wound up with an extra stitch. I haven't done that in quite a while! To make matters worse, while I was trying to fix that, I dropped the whole works and wound up with a mess. I worked on it for a little while but wound up setting it down because I was getting more and more irritated. Should mention that I have a HORRIBLE cold and quite possibly should have been in bed by that point!

Funny thing, I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about my poor abandoned knitting laying on the living room floor. Took every ounce of self-control I had to NOT get up and attempt fixing it.

Maybe today it will go better!

Kind of excited - OK VERY excited - I get to go yarn shopping today! YAY!

No comments: