Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Keep on keeping on....

Nothing finished today but I've got quite a few things going! Started another KAL this morning - YAY! Have a couple of other dishcloths on the needles, including a No Need Pattern cloth and a 2nd of the February Mid-Month KAL (LOVE this pattern!)

And now for the big news...I finally started an afghan! As much as I love knitting, I thought I should finally jump in and try something a little bigger. Now don't get me wrong...I still LOVE my dishcloths...but I thought it was time for something else. What absolutely floors me is it takes me around 15 whole minutes to do ONE ROW! I can have a good start on a dishcloth in 15 minutes! Totally different mindset I guess. :)

Totally unrelated side note - Idol tonight! Didn't the David's ROCK tonight? Last week I completely called the two guys that were going home. This week I can't even hazard a guess. Jason Y. was a little weak tonight but he's the only one that really stood out. I didn't think that Micheal Johns was as good as he has been. And phew - David Cook looked HOT tonight!

No comments: