Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Small Update...

I've been meaning to take pictures for over a week and finally got around to it tonight. First cloth is the Illusion Bunny I did with the Monthly KAL group. I'm still somewhat undecided on this cloth. I liked the blue and white together and I liked the lines, but I'm not sure I like the overall design. Something different anyway and I like working with two colors.



Second is my Tribble! This was REALLY fun to make and something I will DEFINITELY be doing again. I threw this in my purse and worked on it here and there. We have a lot of upcoming track meets, orthodontist appointments, dentist appointments and allergist visits, so I will again have some free knitting time! (Trying to look on the bright side here.) :)

Related to that, found out last week that both kids will need to have braces. Emily will get hers shortly and Hunter will have some work done first, then go into them. Emily also has to start having a weekly allergy shot. They retested her and she had a major reaction to dust mites and a more minor reaction to household dust and cats. Fortunately, we don't have a cat. Unfortunately, dust is everywhere. We have a few changes to make as far as bedding and such and of course the weekly shots. She was NOT impressed to say the least!

Other than that, things continue to be as crazy busy as always. Volleyball finished up two weeks ago and we are into track now. Went to the Middle School play Friday night and I told one of the other mothers "do you ever feel like you LIVE at the school??" Guess I'm glad she's involved but MAN it would be nice to have a calm, quiet, sports-free week. 5 more years and I'm all over that. :)

No comments: