Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Two Knit Alongs Done!

Two more for the books. First off is the "Meadow" cloth from the Monthly Knit Along group. I think this cloth is SUPER cute! It was also my first experience with bobbles (which weren't NEARLY as hard as I thought they would be!)


Second is another Knit Along - this one from Love 2 Knit Dishcloths. I'm not 100% sure I did this one right but it's a pretty neat design nonetheless.

In other news, we had another trip to the dentist and orthodontist yesterday. (And once again it was RAINING - everytime we go it seems to rain). Emily had two cavities filled and Hunter had one. Hunter also had 4 teeth pulled. He has a lot of crowding in his mouth and they are hoping this will eliminate some problems down the road. At the orthodontist Emily had her impressions done in preparation for braces on Friday. Hunter had another spacer put in between his molars. One is caught on the next and needs a little help. Another busy day!

No comments: