Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Completely Caught Up!

I FINALLY am completely caught up on the Monthly Knit Dishcloth knit alongs! With the time I had to knit over the weekend and a few nights this week with nothing going on, I finally got all of my back knitting done. What an awesome feeling! :)

I am going to try to take another picture tomorrow morning. Orange does NOT photograph well. Related to that - my light box bit the dust over the weekend. Full house, two kids, big dog, rammy husband and precious little storage space meant the light box went on top of the piano. Unfortunately, there were also some books on top of the piano that went through the side of the light box. I was a little bummed but not terribly so. I wasn't haven't great luck taking pictures with it, just good luck. Maybe I'll try again another day. :)

Here's a slightly less orange'y orange. I think it shows the detail MUCH better than the other picture. Plus you don't need sunglasses to look at it!

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

What is a light box?

Oh and how did you manage to get the three columns? I love that layout. I am such a novice when it comes to computer stuff. LOL

Josee said...

Love the lay out of your blog. How did you get the WIP box on the side, it's one of those things I can't figure out.

Congrats on finishing all the dishcloths for the challenge! They all look lovely.

Susan said...

wow! your dishcloths are all great! I want to try the ballband, but it looks scary!

Jill L said...

I love your blog and how youposted all you dishcloths! It was fun to see them all on dispaly -- great job and thanks for sharing.