Saturday, August 16, 2008

All Caught Up AND My Own Creation!

I finally finally finally got all caught up with my Monthly KAL's! Just in time too because the next one starts tomorrow. :) I thought this one was fun - it was neat how the design was built from the top down. Unfortunately, I saw the finished project before I started mine, so I knew what it was going to be (I HATE that!); otherwise, I'm sure I would have been guessing the entire time!


And here is my very first design! The drawback - this is a BIG cloth! I'm quite proud of it though. I'm working on getting the directions typed up and will post them as soon as I'm done. I can only type up so many lines at a time or I start making mistakes. My family and I love to camp and we have a pop-up. I looked around and couldn't find a cloth so I decided to make one. Aunt Kathy did a wonderful tutorial on designing cloths so a lot of the credit goes to her.
And finally - here's a couple of pictures of the new puppy. The first one is Hunter and Jake. The second one is Cooper and Jake. Cooper continues to adjust to the new puppy and is actually doing much better. He seems to enjoy having someone to play with. :)


2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I am so proud of you and that pop up cloth, it's great.

I haven't made the Love to knit cloth yet... so many things to do so little time.

Aunt Kathy said...

By the way have I asked you how to get the three columns on blogspot yet? I tried to figure it out and couldn't, I want 3 columns in the worst way, lol