Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally!

I FINALLY got around to taking pictures of my cloths. I have one more to go (July) and I'll be all caught up with my KAL's. Between vacation, work, swim meets, and ball games the summer has absolutely FLOWN by!

June
June Mid-Month

July Mid-Month

August


In other news, we have a new addition to our family...a 7 week old black lab we have named Jake. It's much like having a toddler in the house - potty accidents, getting into everything, waking us up at night and so on! We are slowly adjusting. Our 2 year old chocolate lab still doesn't quite know what to think. It's usually a mixture of indifference and disgust with a few affectionate moments thrown in.

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Nice job on the cloths. I haven't done them all yet either, too many things going on.

Welcome to Jake... I need to get rid of my pets though and no new ones.

LDSVenus said...

Those cloths turned out very nicely! Knitting them can be very adictive :).

DawnK said...

Great job, on the cloths! They are beautiful!